Play Chinese Poker online against three AI players, analyse your play and find better strategies. This Chinese Poker App works in browser and requires no download or registration.
The only place to play Chinese Poker online was » TonyBet, a small, but decent poker room which offered OFC: Open Face Chinese Poker. Unfortunately TonyBet closed it’s poker room in July 2020.
How does the Chinese Poker App work?
- Disable Adblock should the game not run correctly.
- Click on “Deal cards!” and you’ll receive 13 random cards.
- You can sort your cards by rank and suit.
- Construct your front, middle and back hand by clicking on the cards.
- You can also remove cards from the fields by clicking on them again.
- You must build a valid Chinese Poker hand – meaning: your back hand must be stronger than your middle hand and your middle hand stronger than your front hand.
- Once you’re happy with your hand, click on “Play against the AI”. You’ll see how your hand does against 3 opponents.
- Scoring is done by the 1-6-method: 1 point for each hand won, 6 points in case all three hands have been won.